Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm going through the footage that we've shot so far of the documentary on Michael. I've been sitting in my living room watching the mostly handheld footage for over 6 hours and I feel the way I usually feel after a 6 hour car ride...got the full headache and mild nausea. The sound has some issues that I've gotta figure out soon before we shoot more (we used mostly a lavalier versus a boom) but overall, there are some really funny Michael moments. One of my favorites is when he bursts in on my mom in the bathroom and you hear her scream, "MICHAEL!!" Then he hurries out and tells the camera, "You can't go in there. It's PRIVATE."

Michael on annoying neighbors with noise complaints:

"If they complain, I'm not answering the phone. And if you call one more time, it's called sexual harassment, I'm calling the police to have you booked and moved out. " (hear that Anna??? Stop sexually harassing me...)

Michael on being touched:

(to his mom) "Don't touch me. Because I'm on film. The movie star doesn't like to be touched. "

Michael as he spoon-feeds ice cream to Reggie aggressively in an ice cream parlor:

"It's like I'm your daddy! Eat it Reggie. It's like I'm your father and you're my child!"

And then there's me running through the front door yelling, "Cody's here but she didn't bring the blow up doll."