Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You know what hurts my heart? People who cheat trying to get me involved in their lives. I don't want to date someone who has it in him to cheat, and I don't want someone in a commitment to try to use me to cheat. But I think the thing that I find hardest is, I know it's out there. I don't judge other people's lives or decisions. I don't care enough to if they're not in my circle. I would just prefer not to be personally involved in it, the way some people prefer brunettes, or a tall dude. If you cheat, fine, do it on your own time with your own girls, but I just don't want cheaters thinking that I'm worth dragging under a bus. It makes me really sad about the world, disappointed in people, when they can see how much it means for me to believe in positivity and innocence, that despite the inherent nature of our flawed existences, we do our best, we try our best, but they seem to have so little respect for me (or themselves) that they use my openness to devalue my ideals. The best I can do is refuse to get involved in these situations that are no good for me, but it does make me sad whenever I see this up close. I just wish people were better. Don't go into a decision if you can't carry it out, or as soon as you can't carry it out, be honest. Or if you just want a certain lifestyle, then give the other person the truth and choice of deciding if that situation works for them. Don't fucking lie.