Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Zach Braff and Natalie Portman are dating.

http://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/article.aspx?news=165846

I was thinking about the movie after we saw it, and I just kept thinking that there's no way they didn't fall for each other after doing that movie. The chemistry was way too good. They're both really good actors, but it honestly felt like you were watching two people you loved, fall for each other. I could never act. I'm Method and I would have trouble with keeping everything separated. Especially when there's attraction. And at times, that would be inappropriate.

Speaking of the movie, Garden Sate is AWESOME. Easily one of my favorite movies all-time, and best movie I've seen this year. Very honest and funny, with courageous writing and directing. It was really well-done and made me miss being a kid, where connections between people were so pure because you were vulnerable but not yet at the point in your life where you felt that it was a matter of survival to conceal it. This movie really inspired me. I was in a really good mood all night after seeing this movie. It's like one of those dreams you have where everything is just OKAY. You leave the theater and you feel good. Safe. Go see it.