Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm furious right now. So angry my chest hurts. And the thing that frustrates me most is I don't know my next step so I can't go sprinting off anywhere to fix things and remedy this feeling. I'm trying to cool down, doing every tactic I know, slow breathing, distracting my mind, taking a cold shower, remembering that I'm bigger than this and trying to expand outside of the feeling, but I just want to destroy something. Smash something. Hurt someone. Where is all this anger coming from? I haven't felt this way, this destructive in years. It's scaring me because I'm refusing to take this out on anything externally, let this anger touch anyone or anything else so I can already feel myself stalking the other half of myself that's optimistic and happy all the time. I hear myself threatening it, scaring it, blaming it. Why does anger always want to destroy the things that are beautiful and naive? It's so fucked up. I'm so fucked up. My mind has got to maintain control here and talk my emotional side down.