Tuesday, September 7, 2004

So I Married an Axe Murderer Quotes

(i love this movie...)

Stewart: (Charlie's Dad): William! Move your head! Look at the size of that boy's head!
Tony: Shhhh!
Stewart: I'm not kidding, that's like an orange on a toothpick!
Tony: Shh! You're going to give the kid a complex.
Stewart: Well, that's a huge noggin! That's a virtual planetoid! Has its own weather system! Head! Move!

***
Guard: Hello everyone, I am a park ranger and I will be leading you on the tour. All of the park rangers here at Alcatraz were at one time guards, myself included. My name is John Johnson, but everyone here calls me Vicky.

***
Charlie: Harriet...marry me.
Harriet: No.
Charlie: ....Please??

***
Harriet : Do you actually like haggis?
Charlie: No, I think it's repellent in every way. In fact, I think most Scottish cuisine is based on a dare.