Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So I can't keep straight anymore which people know I can read tarot cards and which don't. This is a facet of the mystical side of me that I am very, very private about and very protective of, for fear of persecution and ridicule as much as to keep this ability private because I don't want people who don't really need it demanding my help (if I want to read for people or feel like I have something to tell them, I'll offer. Because when I read for people, it's not akin to a magic trick for purposes of entertainment. It's a draining process of digging deep inside someone's psyche/soul and bringing out hidden pain as part of a healing process). But I've always loved the artwork of the cards and wanted to share it, though I let very few people close to my deck. So considering I've been working at a scanner company for over a year now, I just figured out that I can scan them and post them so you can see some of my favorite cards. These cards are some of my most personal and private belongings, so be nice, okay?