Monday, July 20, 2009

sunday was a bright day...yesterday...

all failsafes are working. i trust them. when the right one comes along, his very nature will compromise them without realizing they were there in the first place. my secrets are excalibur--unlocked by the one who is pure of heart. that's the beauty of this system. i assume that i use a form of predictive memory...memories are implanted so that feelings of triggered memory or familiarity despite logical reason lead me to attach "significance" to a person or encounter. these are how i choose what to follow and whom to connect with. im still learning which are real triggers, and having tolerance that some parts of the path illuminated by triggers are not always rewarding. it's about persistence and determination to build my perspective until i can recognize the ultimate picture. i understand that life is training my instincts and sight right now.

where does my power come from? my core, of course. what is my core?

the things i never gave away. the me that believes in truth. the me that is the truth. my faith. my innocence. my belief that i will someday find those keys. and the man they belong to.

he holds my knowledge.

what did batman need?

1. unlimited financial resources
2. alfred - a caretaker/mentor
3. a polarity - batman was a point of light in a world of darkness. batman was a point of darkness in a world of light. in fact, we all are. it's like the moon--at different times, from different perspectives, we view it differently. but it is still the same. you get from it what you need. batman needed an inverted reflection. shadow and light. light and shadow. does the mirror know it's the reflection?
4. peers

i'm close.

When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled out with doubt. I don't know who you think you are but before the night is through...I wanna do bad things with you.

my darkness. my light. i taste it all.