Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the sun's going down. tonight's a full moon and i want to go out but i don't know where yet.

if happiness were water, i'd never run dry

i'm very happy right now, very in love with life.

if loneliness were a flower, it would wither and die...

i think a lot of it has to do with being strong, self-contained and single.

i don't want to give it up right now.

i don't want to give up myself, my power.

my biggest weakness...oh that sweetness i get a taste of and it becomes my whole world. i feel like i finally got the last round out of my system and am strong again.

so now...tabula rasa.

love? sex? can there really be a beneficial balance when i give it so much power? when it takes so much power from me? i don't know. i'm not ready to find out yet.

and one day when you are loaded to the brim with poetry, tense with trying to hold every drop without spilling over, let yourself topple the cup and empty yourself of everything.

i will when i'm ready.