Friday, October 15, 2004

Threesome, anyone?

Is it bad that I want to upend my desk and start smacking people today? I've been really irritable at work all week. Just people being stupid and saying the wrong things and then asking me why I did exactly what they told me to do. If you want something "today," then you probably shouldn't keep using the word "tomorrow?" Just a thought?

I have had over 6 conversations about threesomes in the last two weeks.

1. Asked Colin and Martin to have a threesome with me.
2. Coworker explained his marriage arrangement: His wife can't sleep with other men. But she can sleep with other women. And she can watch him sleep with other women, or they arrange to have threesomes and she gets to pick the girl.
3. The subject came up in a conversation with a friend. I said I wouldn't have a threesome with another girl. I'm too sexually possessive. But maybe with two guys.
4. Days later, admitted to almost having a threesome in Seattle. (Oh, the details I leave out of my blog sometimes!)
5. A day later, the subject came up again with previous friend. In conversation, joked...okay, maybe I'd have a threesome if she was the other girl. (Prayed this subject never comes up again).
6. Hours later, met a guy at a party. Asked him, "So what's your deal? Are you single or what?" He said he wasn't single but his girlfriend was bi. He asked for my number. I asked, what for? You looking for a threesome? He said yes. I said, I'm not into that. He said, well, give me your number anyway, in case things don't work out with her. (Ew)

So this is how the eclipse on Oct 13th affected THIS gemini. Apparently we swing between being asexual and bi. Or multi-amorous. Yeah, more is better.