Friday, January 14, 2005

This guy is FUNNY.

My favorite part of this article...

The girl likes to have her hair done and have nice clothes and always look good. And she also always like to smoke but she NEVER has any herbs of her own to bring over so that I can smoke with her. She doesn't have herbs, blunts, liquor, a car, her own place, nor does she have any money. So that means that I have to provide everything...But I didn't have any money on me and I had run out of blunts so we needed to go to the store to get a blunt. I told her that I didn't have money in my wallet but I had the herbs and the drink at home and all I needed from her was SIXTY CENTS to go buy a blunt from the store. Can you believe that this bitch didn't even have SIXTY FUCKING CENTS in her pocket? She gave me like 35 cents in dimes and nickles and I was able to scrape up the rest of the change from the floor of my car. So between both of us, we were barely able to scrape up 60 cents for a blunt. While we were still in the car, I thought to myself, "Why the fuck am I with a female that doesn't even have sixty cents in her pocket"? But this night, it didn't matter. We got to the house and I rolled the blunt, we smoked it, and then we went upstairs and she sucked me off swell. But because she didn't even have 60 cents, I was kind of offended when she asked me to suck her titties first. How the fuck are you gonna ask me to suck your titties when you don't even have SIXTY FUCKING CENTS to your name?