Thursday, April 10, 2008

i learned a lesson this week.

sometimes people concentrate too much of their energy on jealousy. they're so angry at the things other people attract into their lives that they spend themselves focused on hate and being fearful.

i think that was my biggest change in life. being able to see people have more than me, have better things to me, have bigger achievements, yet feel indifferent to it because i know that when i find the thing that i do best, i'm going to be really happy with it. the excitement of the mystery keeps me intrigued and i'm usually too busy hunting for the clues to my own life to worry about what other people are doing.

i think if people didn't take other people's accomplishments personally and just kept that energy focused on finding their own path, they would actually end up having a life that makes them happy. these things will probably even surprise them if they allow them to.