Sunday, March 2, 2008

thoughts today:

I left so much money on the table, it still gives me chills thinking about it.

When I'm alone in a room with someone, I feel like I make it so noisy with my thoughts, it embarrasses me, so I limit the amount of time I spend alone with people.

Yes, I do eat healthy. Sometimes. I'm a person of extremes.

I can't tell if people think I play dirty or just physical. I wonder if they can tell that half the time I'm giggling my head off on the inside.

There are some people in this world who are just very sweet people.

Without endings, there can be no beginnings. That's what I told the German guy. It was almost 6 in the morning and we had been sitting in my car since 2, expounding on the idea of how I was amidst a new beginning and he was amidst an ending, meeting at random on a day that doesn't exist (2/29). A stranger turned soulmate, just for a few hours. Life is really a train station sometimes.

I can be anywhere tomorrow. There is nothing holding me back. I could be in Seattle. Chicago. Driving to the Grand Canyon. The German said I should go to Munich next week so I said, okay. Maybe I'll take a cruise. I've worked so hard for this. And now here I am. My friend said to me today, "You did it. You went and you set yourself free. You've built your life right and you did what 99% of people your age haven't figured out yet. And now you can basically do whatever you want with your life." I want to tell you, it was a hell of a lot of fucking work.

If you can catch me, you can find me. I'll talk to you.

We're going to turn this world around, everyone. Epidemics take time, work and skill, even the good ones.