Wednesday, August 12, 2009

22 Day Wishlist

I'm taking advantage of this 22 day to make a of list of goals.

1. Income. Lots of it. So I can buy more homes, increase personal freedom.

2. New career challenges and achievements. To land in a work community where I meet new people, have new challenges and can discover new facets of my abilities. A new runway for achievement. Give me the right goals and situation, then tie your company's success to my own, and I will get us there. Just put me in the best situation to succeed, then trust me...I'll do the rest.

3. 1311 Abbott Kinney. I want it. Someday, it will be mine.

4. For this stalker to leave me alone. He is performing the most egregious disregard of my boundaries and personal wishes in recent history. I am trying to not give it any attention, but this guy is definitely a soulsucker, an annoying distraction, and it's getting harder and harder to not want to go kick his ass. But the right thing to do is to continue ignoring. I wish for the universe to send him something else shiny to chase, so that he will forget me.

5. Words. Please give me the organization and concentration to turn my words into something that can be unified and published.

6. Book tour. I want to go on a book tour in the next 2 years so I have a reason to travel the world and connect to a broader base of strangers who are open to connecting. And find my dude. I've always known the book comes before the dude. Or the book leads me to the dude.

7. Teach. I want to teach. I don't care if it's a Learning Annex seminar on self-empowerment, or a writing class, I would like to teach. Or give motivational speeches. They're kind of similar outputs in my mind.

8. Collaboration -- I want to find a business partner whose strengths complement my strengths, and our respective weaknesses are compensated by the other's strengths. I want to find someone I can really work with, start building tangible things.

9. Roots. Once creative flow is established and income lines opened, I want to stabilize, focus on security and find someone to share my life with.

To Do Today:

1. Write my bio for basketball blog.
2. Put up my resume online
3. Watch the sunset and write
4. Pack