Friday, August 21, 2009

stretching someone professionally does not lead into erotic massage. that is ridiculous.

as predicted, last month's trial came in the realm of karmic love, and this week's would come as sexual boundaries. can i maintain my own boundaries? can others respect them?

the overall answer is, yes. you must.

it doesn't matter what you set out to do. it's a matter of if you believe in yourself to carry it through. and this was how i chose to discover the extent of myself.

i'm going to seattle next week. everything is coming together so quickly, so easily, almost like slipping through a doorway into another room. it surges me with courage, how sure i am that i need to do this now, and i feel it is an overwhelming feat, but i will have faith in myself.

i suddenly understand what people mean now about finding the right place. i've been unhappy in la for a while. not unhappy with my life, but unhappy with the city and what it does to people. but to be honest, i also need it because it rejuvenates me and i treat it like a trampoline...it's so healing yet repulsive, it pushes me into the next place in my life. love/hate...though beautiful with everything a person needs. i don't think seattle is my home base, but i feel it will mean something to me. it has always reminded me of the place inside myself where i hold my deepest, most peaceful things. it has always felt similar.

i am walking into it with optimism and realistic eyes. i'm not looking to "find" something in seattle. i'm most excited about what i will "do." that puts all the responsibility (opportunity) on me, but also, gives me the passion and reins to make something unbelievable out of it. when it comes to drive, i'm a winning horse. just have to maintain focus and have faith.