Sunday, August 23, 2009

well. what a strange day.

started out fairly normal but lucked out in landing a place to stay in seattle for next week, when i called to inquire about an apt for rent. i have a feeling i'm really going to like where i live.

went to the other room.

ran into missed connections guy.

but not before being asked out by a guy with a shaved head who saw me from inside my car and doubled back to stop me as i was crossing the street. i only smiled at him because he looked like someone i knew. except he was french. why do brilliant smiles + glasses get my attention?

later, there was the one i told to fuck off. i gave him a gift and he called it shit. he was immediately ejected from my perspective.

oh, these men. it has gotten to ridiculous levels. i just want to make it to seattle. this is very important to me.

but i appreciate everyone for whatever stage of their journey they're on. there's just someone specific i'm supposed to meet.