Thursday, January 15, 2004

Creepy thing today...I went to the doctor's during my lunch break and was talking to her about something and had a sudden spontaneous compulsion. So in mid-thought, I blurted out, "by the way, happy birthday." She was kind of surprised and was like, "Uh...well...thanks." And then went, "How did you know?" And I realized that I had no idea. I asked her, "Is today really your birthday?" And she said, "Yes." That was crazy. Sometimes I have Tourette's and sometimes I'm psychic. I have no control over the things that come out of my mouth.

On a different note, last night I had a dream in which I decided to venture back into acting class, after nearly having a nervous breakdown the first time around due to hyper self-consciousness. So I was feeling safer about it this time, and it helped that Robert was in the same class. It was in an auditorium and I remember thinking, this is a HUGE class for an acting class. Then, right before we started John Stamos stood up (apparently he was in the class too because obviously, he still needs lessons) and holds a big bag of weed above his head and says, "I'm going to the bathroom to get high. Anyone else?" And half the room starts filtering for the door. I, of course, did no such thing. Because I will get high with the bum who lives behind the Coffee Bean on the corner of Beverly Glen and Santa Monica Blvd, but I will NOT getting high with John Stamos. I would like to think that I have some sort of limits.