Sunday, January 25, 2004

Happy birthday to Roxie! I showed up late to her party because I wanted to miss the stripper. There's just something disgusting about a dumb, greasy man playing to the lowest common denominator with the conviction that this is a sexy representation of himself. It doesn't do anything for me and it makes me sad sometimes. It's cheap and a non-turn on. Because it's easy. It's really easy to say, I'm just a piece of meat and by doing that, people will be drawn to me. I think most girls can get a guy who's just about sex. There are a lot of guys who are just about sex. Sex is sex and all you have to do is be forward about your intentions and very few of these guys will pass that up. But when you meet those kinds of guys, you assume they have nothing else going on for themselves because that's the best gimmick they can use to represent themselves to draw people to them. Anyone can get a dog to follow her home. And what's that worth? NOTHING. I think the challenge is getting the guy who has a lot more going on for him, and who has the confidence and knowledge that he does. Because he's got high enough standards for himself and the people he spends time with not to go for the lowest common denominator. And that's hot. Maybe that's what class or sophistication is...someone who embodies so much more than the primitive, which again, is just so freakin' easy to play out! Because he knows that if someone gets to spend time with him, it's more than just about a dick and a good time. It's about all the different facets of himself that the people he spends time with get to experience that are pretty unique and amazing. And it's the same thing for a girl who knows she has a lot more going on for her and doesn't feel the need to reduce herself to raw sexuality, even though she's got it and can. And anyone who shows that is so much sexier than than these people who walk around and present themselves as purely sexual. People who go out of their way to present themselves as raw, promiscuous sex are messed up inside and devaluing themselves, but I don't feel like going into another psychological rant. But people like that are really, really sad if you really think about why they're doing it. If you have it and are confident in it, you don't need to go out of your way to talk about it and throw it in people's faces. That goes for just about everything.

As promised, I have to give props to Colin who has the magic touch. I don't remember much from last night, but I do remember getting the best massage of my life. I think men and women would be throwing themselves at this guy if they knew about his talent. Plus, he has nice hair, and uses good product. God bless, Colin. Martin is one lucky man.

I peed this morning and it smelled like rasberry stoli.